Sunday 31 July 2011

Sunday 31st July 2011

Friday night I moved into my new apartment on the East Coast Road. It took me a while to remember why I moved this far out of town.... Its making things difficult at weekends as I am now a further ride from social destinations and a more expensive taxi ride home after a night out. However, the reasons came flooding back to me when I went for a run along the coast this evening. It is beautiful. People cycling, roller blading and walking along the sea, families picnicing on the sand, and palm trees lining the side walk. Especially on a clear evening like tonight - stunning. I did return a rather unattractive shade of tomato which didn't even subside after a freezing shower. Tomorrows journey to work will give me the final answer as to wether moving here was a good idea. 


Went to a Hed Kandi beach party in Sentosa on Saturday night which was also awesome. Kind of like ibiza/vegas in Asia. Due to that and a busy weekend of moving, I am shattered! 


Hx


p.s. I wish people would stop staring at me....im Caucasian, not Alien green!!

No comments:

Post a Comment